We are hiring!
ReproDoc is creating a new and exciting chance for a technically aware individual, with a keen interest or background in cattle farming/breeding/farm economics, to help grow and raise the profile of our business in Northern Ireland.
As a result of our growth aspirations we now have an opening for the right person to drive new business opportunities in Northern Ireland. This important role will work closely with our technical team and report directly to our Managing Director.
Job Title: Agri-Business Development Executive
Salary: Attractive depending on experience
Length of contract: Full Time, with six month probationary period
Location of job: Northern Ireland
Summary of role:
As a result of our growth aspirations we are now seeking an experienced Agri-Business Development Executive to become an integral part of our team.
As internationally recognised experts, you will be working in an exciting and innovative environment. You be a key member of a closely knit and fast-paced team, where your contribution, will be invaluable to the growth of ReproDoc. You will be adept at hunting down and chasing new opportunities in farms across Northern Ireland. As well as leading a project trialling our technology on Northern Irish farms.
It is an exciting opportunity for an individual to make an impact with ReproDoc as we continue to expand. Our office is based in Fermoy, Co. Cork, however, this role will be predominantly field based covering the territory of Northern Ireland – we therefore welcome candidates living in Northern Ireland or close to the border.
We’re searching for someone with great enthusiasm, people & organisational skills and a flair for communicating easily within the farming community. If you fit this description, we want to hear from you.
- Manage a project trialling our technology on Northern Irish farms and demonstrating the resulting data as a sales tool in the future.
- Communicate and demonstrate our technology to local farmers in Northern Ireland.
- Continue to build and manage a pipeline of new opportunities in Northern Ireland.
- Inputting data onto our system, requiring good IT skills.
- Build rapport with both existing and prospective farming customers to be a trusted knowledgeable resource.
- Achieving monthly KPIs.
- Collaborate with our Management team to grow our business.
- Directly input into sales and marketing campaigns.
- Meeting with farming customers regularly ensuring they are kept up to speed on developments.
- Attend and exhibit at trade Shows and exhibitions.
- Present regular updates to the Management team.
- Grow ReproDoc revenue in line with our Company projections.Essential and desirable criteriaApplicants must have:
- A strong background or knowledge of cattle farming/breeding/farm economics
- Experience of managing data files
- Team player as well as an ability to work of your own initiative
- Excellent communication and creative skills – verbal and written
- Highly motivated and proactive with the ability to multitask and structure your day
- Good computer/IT skills with high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid clean Driving Licence
- Access to a carPreference may be given to applicants who have:
- Knowledge of Northern Irish Farming environment, especially the area of breeding cattle
- Technical sales experience
- Proven success in developing new markets and delivering new business
- Self-driven personality
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Very good written and verbal English language skillsA full job description is available from: firstname.lastname@example.orgTo apply, please provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae [CV] and accompanying cover letter. The closing date is 12pm Tuesday 17th November 2020.